<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

The only law is right 

At last! Our client has finally made up their mind, so work is getting busy again. This means that the additions to this blog are going to get less regular, and probably shorter. Looks like career number four will have to wait until a more terminal crisis. Now I’m left with a nagging discomfort with the whole corporate, business thing. I feel as though I am less than convincing in what I am doing because there is a little voice in the back of my head yelling at me.

“What are you doing wasting your time with this business stuff??”

I can’t help the feeling that there is something vaguely irrelevant and pointless about keeping the wheels of finance turning. Of all the things I could do, is trying to make sure that this particular bit of the insurance industry works a bit better in 2005 than it did in 2004 the best option? Am I missing out on an incredible opportunity to change the world? Why doesn’t this mess come with instructions? Oh wait, it does: “suck it and see…”

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?