<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

I try to forget it any way I can 

I’m typing this into my Pom du Cap brain dump at about 11.15 on Sunday night. I’ve just finished watching Fahrenheit 9/11, and I can’t sleep. The thing that struck me, amongst all the talk of Saudis, WMDs, and Halliburton, is the bit about the utter lack of any link between Iraq and 9/11. I realised when Moore made the point that this almost surprised me. Although I am a cynical thinker, I had almost got used to the idea that the Iraq invasion was somehow connected to the attacks of 9/11. That’s scary. Not half as scary as four more years of the same though.

Still, look on the bright side – the next president could well be a woman. I hope Bill remembers where he hid his White House stash.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?