<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Such a long time 

I've just noticed that it's over a year since my last blog here. In the meantime I'd been blogging elsewhere about my work woes - elsewhere because I had got a bit liberal with the address of this blog. I don't mind complete strangers reading about my professional life, but the concern that it might get to the people it was about led me to create another one.

Anyway the upshot of the business bollocks is that I am now freelance. That means that I no longer have a permanent position or a guaranteed monthly salary. It also means that I don't have to fill in budgets, attend board meetings, go to corporate away days, do workshops, be nice people I don't like. It's great! If I'm working, I'm getting paid. If not, I'm free! And broke. Luckily so far I've been busy, with a month off over Christmas. Perfect.

Back soon. Probably

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?